Serving people of all faiths and backgrounds.
Catholic Family Services Peel-Dufferin is a multi-service counselling agency that serves individuals, couples, and families who live or work in the Regions of Peel and Dufferin. We support the entire community, regardless of people’s faiths and backgrounds.
Our mission, to strengthen and enrich individual, family, and community life.
Our vision, an inclusive community of healthy individuals, strong relationships and resilient families.
CFSPD services are available to people who are experiencing challenges such as depression, anxiety, grief, or any life stresses. Services are also available to couples and families who are experiencing difficulties in their relationships, such as couple conflict, parent-child conflict, or communication.
All our counsellors hold Master’s degrees in social work or counselling related fields and are registered with the Ontario College of Social Workers and Social Service Workers or the College of Registered Psychotherapists of Ontario
CFSPD services include:
- Walk-in counselling and psychotherapy for individuals, couples and families
- Individual, couple, and family counselling and psychotherapy
- Programs for people who have experienced abuse and trauma
- Group support and counselling
CFSPD is a hub for programs including:
- Heal Network: Helping End Abuse for Life is a program for mothers and children exposed to woman abuse
- Safe Centre of Peel: is a safe and welcoming space offering support and compassionate care to adults, children and youth affected by abuse and violence in Peel. We are a group of many agencies working together at one location to make it easier for people to get the help they need when they need it.