Helping End Abuse for Life
The HEAL network, comprised of 20 collaborative agencies, works to provide services to women and children exposed to domestic violence. All HEAL programs are offered free of any cost.
- HEAL Counselling: Families meet with a counsellor to support their children’s healing from exposure to family violence
- Healing Together: A 7 week group that helps build self-esteem and, teaches social and emotional coping skills
- HMCSAT: A 9 week group that supports families in healing from their exposure to violence within the home
- Youth groups: Gender specific groups that help youth explore common challenges and learn helpful skills
- Workshops: Educational sessions for adolescents on topics such as healthy relationships, dating violence and the impacts of abuse
To learn more about these programs please contact 905.450.1608 Ext. 119
If you would like to refer a family to this program please fill out the form below:
Please fax the completed referral form to: 905-450-8902. If you are unable to access a fax machine, please call our intake line at 905-450-1608 ext.119.
The 20 collaborative agencies of HEAL network:
Armagh, Catholic Cross Cultural Services, Catholic Family Services of Peel Dufferin, Dufferin Peel Catholic District School Board, Embrave, EveryMind, Family Education Centre of Peel, Family Services of Peel, Indus Community Services, Malton Neighbourhood Services, MIAG Centre for Diverse Women, Muslim Community Centre, Peel Children’s Aid Society, Peel Children’s Centre, Peel Committee Against Women Abuse, Peel District School Board, Polycultural Immigration and Community Services, Punjabi Community Health Centre, Roots Community Services, The Salvation Army/Family Life Resource Centre, Victim Services of Peel.