Skip to Content
  • Brampton Office

    The Honourable William G. Davis Centre for Families
    60 West Drive, Suite 201, Brampton, ON L6T 3T6

    • 905.450.1608
  • Mississauga Office

    2227 South Millway
    Unit 202, Mississauga, ON L5L 3R6

    • 905.897.1644
  • Orangeville Office

    Dufferin Child and Family Services
    655 Riddell Road, Orangeville, ON, L9W 4Z5

    • 905.450.1608
  • Caledon Office

    18 King Street East, Unit D8,
    Bolton, ON L7E 1E8

    • 905.450.1608


Please see below for a list of Employment/Financial resources and supports.

Businesses and Workers

Government of Canada Support for Individuals and Businesses:

You can call the constituency office of your Member of Parliament. They can often help answer questions and get information to you. You can look up your local MP (using your postal code) here:


Employment Insurance:


Employee Rights during COVID-19: If you are looking for legal advice or information on the rights as employees, contact Pro Bono Ontario and speak with an employment lawyer. They offer free legal advice, up to 30 minutes, for any work-related issue in a non-unionized workplace. They also offer legal advice around other issues.

Toll Free: 1-855-255-7256, Hours: Monday to Friday 9:30am – 11:30am and 1:00pm – 3:30pm


Childcare For Essential Workers:


Ontario Disability Support Program (ODSP):


Region of Peel Financial Help and Ontario Works:


Childcare Subsidy:


Region of Peel Financial Help and Ontario Works: