We offer a variety of wellness groups that can help with:
- Finding ways to cope with difficult feelings and emotions
- Managing stress in healthy ways
- Becoming more present and aware of yourself
- Seeing yourself with compassion, kindness and love
- Learning how to stay calm and find inner peace
- Recognizing, slowing down or stopping automatic and habitual reactions
- Responding more effectively to complex or difficult situations
- Seeing situations more clearly
- Becoming more creative
- Achieving balance and resilience at work and at home
Wellness Program Schedule:
Weekly groups are open to all clients to practice self-care by applying different modalities of meditation and breathing techniques. Due to COVID19 outbreak and as per Public Health recommendations all our offices are closed from March 17, 2020 until further notice.
The Wellness drop-in group; “Learning to be Present” is continuing virtually every Tuesday from 1:00pm – 2:30pm. For more information or to register, please call 905-450-1608 ext. 112.
Wellness groups may include:
- Mindfulness & Meditation – Please Click Here for more information
*Wellness groups are FREE and open to anyone!
*Wellness groups run September to June (break for summer)
Stay tuned for information on our next Yoga wellness group.