College and Undergraduate Students
Opportunities are available for students who are enrolled in a program related to social services, and who would like to complete their unpaid college or university placements at Catholic Family Services of Peel-Dufferin. Student placements give students an opportunity to gain practical experience working in the field. Student placements may be available in a number of our programs including:
- The HEAL Network
- Safe Centre of Peel (SCoP)
- Sistering and Wellness Programs
- Outreach and Community Development
- The Client Support Team
CFSPD typically accepts students whose placements allow them to commit to a minimum of 21 hours/week, for a period of at least 4 months. CFSPD usually accepts students whose placements begin in September, or May. There may be times when we accept students whose placements begin in January. If you are interested in a placement at CFSPD, please fill out our Student Application Form and submit it along with your resume and cover letter.
Applications can be dropped off or e-mailed to:
|The Honorable William G. Davis Centre for Families
60 West Drive, Suite 201, Brampton, ON, L6T 3T6
- For January placements, all student applications must be received by November 15th
- For May placements, all student applications must be received by April 1st
- For September placements, all student applications must be received by July 15th
Students will be notified of next steps as needed.
College and undergraduate placements are suspended until further notice.
Field Education Coordinators or interested students may contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information on the student recruitment process.